New to Android and have 3 questions I hope you can answer:

1) I recently put in a 16 GB SD Card and am wondering how do I determine what gets stored in it and what doesn't? I downloaded Podcasts, took some pics and downloaded some apps, but have no idea whether its storing in the phone memory or SD Card.

2) I've been reading about the phone slowing down if you download to much stuff to the memory, but I was also wondering how bad is it to leave apps active. I look that the Active Status App and notice once I leave an App its still running. Does keeping too many apps running slow down the phone? Do I have to be proactive about going into the Active Status App and exiting the apps to keep the phone running smoothly?

3) I come from BB Torch, the one thing I miss is the Notification LED. I tend to walk away from my phone quite a bit, does anyone know of a good app that might have the phone flash a few seconds or anything else to make me aware without having to pull out my phone to check?
    11-22-2011 12:22 PM
    I can help with question #3. I used an app called NO LED. It puts a notification on your lock screen that you can customize to your liking (color, size etc). If the notification is from someone with a contact photo, that photo will show up along with the notification. I highly recommend it. Hope this helps.
    11-22-2011 12:35 PM
    Great thanks,I'll try that one out.
    11-22-2011 12:37 PM