Alright to get started ill just give a little backround. I'm 15 and a guy and I live in idaho so we do not get 4g here. The main thing i'm trying to decide is if i should get the galaxy s2, captivate glide, or iphone 4s. I know the specs and i've used both android(had a moto atrix , broken lcd only beef was music wasn't the best) and ios(ipod touch that got stolen).

I know that samsung galaxy s2 and the glide have better specs but the main thing i am trying to get feedback on is the sound quality through earphones.
    I have an iphone nano and a non-smartphone. For apps and music i am majorly itunes based with 450 songs and only 300 or so transfer to double twist. So cost wise it's cheaper to go with the iphone. I do like a physical keyboard but i could live without it. I can deal with all the screen sizes although a 3.8" would be heaven but that isn't the biggest deal so i just need help deciding which to get thanks.
    11-24-2011 12:21 PM
    SkyRocket! The fastest network out there and supports all the other GSM networks as well. Music sounds fine through my skullcandy headphones...
    11-24-2011 12:29 PM
    I would get the skyrocket but 4.5" is a bit too much for me and its 250 dollars also my music won't transfer all of it through double twist. If I could find a way to transfer the protected music i would go with the galaxy s2
    11-24-2011 12:34 PM