The comparison chart on few sites does not include A2DP or address book, calender, etc.. access via bluetooth as a feature in Galaxy S2. Is this possible?

I am more concerned with the phone book access, because I use my phone in my car all the time, and I would have to access my phone book.

"Headset (HSP), Handsfree (HFP), Object Push (OPP), Advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP), Phone Book Access (PBAP)"

These are not listed as functionality when I was comparing to few HTC phones.
    11-25-2011 10:23 PM
    I use A2DP every so often. I also access my address book via voice.
    11-26-2011 03:01 AM
    I tried my wife's out in my car to test, and although its not as loud as my iphone, the functions all seemed to work. I have not used it on a day to day basis though. I'll take it out to my car this morning and try the phone book access and report back.

I thought those functions were all present and if your car radio supports it your good.

I had to go through quite a few car radios just to make sure they supported steaming...I was amazed at how few aftermarket car radio's support it.
    11-26-2011 06:04 AM
    The streaming is no problem, either vehicle supports it or doesn't. So if streaming bluetooth audio with remote A/V Control is supported by the PHONE it will be supported by the radio. The bottom line is if it works with another bluetooth phone, it should work with a different one, as long as phone supports it.

With my blackberry 9700 I can control music player via bluetooth (skip, fastforward, go back, etc..) from my vehicle, and I can also access my contacts, address book and multiple phone numbers for each contact, including their contact pictures which is pulled from my Exchange account.

So, I am really concerned if Galaxy S2 does not list these as features, if it actually has them.
    I can probably just upgrade to Galaxy S2 and then try it for a few days, I think AT&T is now offering 30 days return policy.
    11-26-2011 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD