My FIL (father in-law) often buys audiobook CD's to put on his iPod, and then if it was a book I was interested in he would upload the files and send me the link to download (because we live too far away for him to just bring me the CD's and he doesn't want to spend the money mailing them).

Anyway, I just got my SGS2 a week ago today. I used to use my iPhone 4 to listen to audio books and I could just tell it in iTunes CD1, CD2, etc and it played them in order even though each folder contained a Part 1, Part 2, etc. With this phone, I don't know how to tell it that this set of Parts is CD1, and this set is CD2, etc.

Essentially it is setup like this:

Book\CD#\Part 1, Part 2...

Is there an app or a way to do this? I know I could rename the files to CD1Part1 and on and on but there are 27 CDs to the audiobook I am wanting to listen to now and each CD has about 15 Parts so this would take forever.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    12-08-2011 08:21 AM
    I use the Akimbo reader and have three audiobooks that are in a multi-part setup. It recognized each book and plays them seamlessly. It was such a good app that I actually shelled out for the paid version.
    12-09-2011 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD