Is there anyway to increase the vibration on the menu, home, back and search keys on the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2? The feedback is very slight and sometimes it feels like there is none. I would like to be able to turn it up a bit. Thanks for any help.
    Vinny
    12-08-2011 09:26 AM
    Is there anyway to increase the vibration on the menu, home, back and search keys on the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2? The feedback is very slight and sometimes it feels like there is none. I would like to be able to turn it up a bit. Thanks for any help.
    Vinny
    I'm pretty sure. I'm using CyanogenMod, so I'm not sure what it's like stock - ssuming you're running stock anyways. I believe you can navigate to Settings>Sound> and there should be an option for haptic feedback toward the bottom. There's a check to turn it on or off, and then there should be another option where you tap, and it brings up a slider to where you can adjust the sensitivity. I could be wrong, but it's worth a shot.
    12-08-2011 10:54 AM
    yes it is in there.

Settings>Sound> Vibration intensity
    12-08-2011 11:32 AM
    I know about that setting and it doesn't effect the four bottom keys, menu, home, back and search. The feedback is very slite and would like it a little more intense. My hands are big and very beat up due to my work and the sensitivity in my fingers just are not what they used to be. There must be some hidden setting for those buttons, just can not imagine that the feed back from those keys can not be increased, mine are so slite it is barely detectable.
    12-08-2011 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD