Sound Profile App

sbkim

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

Is there any App that will allow the phone to ring even if it's in silent mode for only selected contacts? I know this function existed within BB world but didn't see it on SSG2.

Thanks

chmcke01

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

Is there any App that will allow the phone to ring even if it's in silent mode for only selected contacts? I know this function existed within BB world but didn't see it on SSG2.

Thanks

Try Llama. Its free and thats what I use it for. I have it set to silent for my "bedtime" profile but you can choose contacts who will ring right through like normal. Works great for me!

tunie

Phhhhbbbbtttt
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I loved this feature on my BB and really missed it on the S2, along with a notification led. But, I found an app that works great. It's "Who Is It". You can get it in the market. It's not free, but I couldn't live without it. When I silence my phone, it still allows calls from all my family members and close friends to come through. I needed it because I wanted to make sure they could all reach me in an emergency. I also assigned different ringtones to each one so that when they do call, I know who it is by the tone. The email ringtone alert doesn't work anymore since Google blocked third party apps from access, but I can live with that. You can try it free to see if it works for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes