I just noticed this,when I'm holding the phone like normal and take a pic, in the lower left corner that shows the preview it usually reverses/flips the pic (like I just took a pic on my dogs and the preview shows the them sideways). When I've sent pics to people by text they show up like that as well. But in the gallery their fine.

Is this normal or is there a setting I'm missing? I know I was taking pics before and they weren't being flipped or showed sideways.
    12-16-2011 12:49 PM
    *BUMP* I have the same problem except it happens while using Handcent. As a quick fix I have just been selecting the stock messenger app anytime I want to send a picture message. It's only a work-around and ideally I wouldn't have to do this. Does anyone have any ideas??
    12-19-2011 09:08 AM
    *BUMP* I have the same problem except it happens while using Handcent. As a quick fix I have just been selecting the stock messenger app anytime I want to send a picture message. It's only a work-around and ideally I wouldn't have to do this. Does anyone have any ideas??
    That's funny, I use GoSMS, just checked and the stock msg app doesn't do this.
    12-19-2011 09:13 PM
    Nobody else? Just tried again, stock msg'ing app sends fine, GoSMS sends the pics sideways/reversed... the heck??
    12-22-2011 09:53 AM
    GoSMS is doing this for me. When I choose to attach a photo...even though it is right side up in my gallery, when it attaches to the message, it's either sideways or upside down. PITA!
    12-22-2011 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD