Missed phone call history not autmatically clearing

tunie

Phhhhbbbbtttt
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
My phone has been holding onto my missed call history. Until yesterday, I couldn't figure out how to clear it. Do I have to manually clear my missed calls from the log? That just seems silly.

Last edited:

werds

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Did you ever find out what to do? I am looking for the same answer?

I noticed this too when I was in the car attempting to make a call,the software would tell me I had 3 missed calls, which none were recently missed. I ended up going into the logs manually, hitting the menu button and sorting by missed calls and then deleting it.

If there is a solution to this I would love to know!

Dr Triffid

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, my voice dial through Bluetooth informs me every time that I have (now) 85 missed calls before I can tell it to call somebody.

ricktat

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Yes deleting call history from the call log is the only way not to hear the message. I emailed Vlingo support about it a few months ago.

I promtly told my wife I delete my call history for Vlingo not for some chick on the side:p

werds

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Ugh, the more I use the vlingo software the more I wish I could strangle it's virtual personage... the voice recognition has been horrible for me and I have had to spend more time trying to figure out workarounds to things that should be easily visible through it's settings so far.

Oh well guess I am stuck with it though until I can find a better alternative! (and boy have I tried some pretty pitiful alternatives!)

dingbat005

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I use GoDialer and i always have it show multiple missed calls until I go into the original Phone app and look at the logs there, then it clears them. would love a way to fix this as well.

SoCaliTrojan

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I use GoDialer and i always have it show multiple missed calls until I go into the original Phone app and look at the logs there, then it clears them. would love a way to fix this as well.

Only system apps can clear the notification. I use Go Dialer and no longer have problems ever since I converted it to a system app.

Reactions: dingbat005

tunie

Phhhhbbbbtttt
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I really don't like having to manually go into my dialer and then log to clear missed calls. My BT tells me I have a gazillion missed calls because I haven't cleared my call log. I like to keep my call logs for a record in case something weird happens and AT&T tries to charge me 4K for a 5 hour call to Nigeria! There must be a way around this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463