This phone is awesome but I feel it vibrates for a really long period of time for notifications. Would it be possible to control the way the phone vibrates with alerts/notifications (length and/or pattern of vibration)? I've look through the phone's settings and could not find an option to do this, only to turn it on or off. I've also searched the android market for an app that would be able to do this but came up empty handed.

Thanks
    12-21-2011 02:51 PM
    This phone is awesome but I feel it vibrates for a really long period of time for notifications. Would it be possible to control the way the phone vibrates with alerts/notifications (length and/or pattern of vibration)? I've look through the phone's settings and could not find an option to do this, only to turn it on or off. I've also searched the android market for an app that would be able to do this but came up empty handed.

Thanks
    dont know about the length of the vibration but you can change the intensity.

Settings>Sounds>Vibration Intensity
    12-21-2011 04:01 PM
    dont know about the length of the vibration but you can change the intensity.

Settings>Sounds>Vibration Intensity
    Thanks but I think that is just for the hepatic feedback vibration.
    12-21-2011 07:36 PM
    There's an app in the market called Custom SMS Tones. You're able to customize your own vibration patterns for sms. It doesn't work for emails though. I do believe there is another app in the market that allows you to customize all notifications though. Can't remember what it's called. Just search for Custom SMS Tones and then scroll down to the bottom of the page for apps similar to Custom SMS Tones.
    12-22-2011 09:48 AM
    Thanks but I think that is just for the hepatic feedback vibration.
    I knew my liver felt strange after using this phone

I'm just teasing, you meant "haptic"
    12-23-2011 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD