My name is Diesel, and I just purchased my Galaxy II a couple of days ago. I had been using a Samsung Mythic for the past two years, and am very excited to own the SG2. I completely customized my Mythic, mostly using Tkeditor, and am still learning all about my new phone. I've come upon a few things that I need some help with:

1.) I synced all my contacts to the phone, along with facebook and email contacts. I deleted many of these, leaving just the contacts I had on my old phone. I am trying to put them into groups, with each group having it's own ringtone. Is there a way that I can directly edit/delete groups that I have already made? When I synced with Gmail, it added my email contact groups, and I would like to get rid of those. I know how to create a new group, but I can't seem to find how to get back into its settings.

2.) I use eBay frequently, and would like to be able to view the full site, as opposed to the mobile version. The SG2 automatically sends me into the mobile version, and I can't seem to find where to change this.

3.) Is there a way to save camera photos to a specific directory? I went into the settings, and set them up to go directly into my sd card, but there doesn't appear to be a way to change which folder they're sent into.

I', sure I'll come up with more as I play around more with the phone. Thank you, ahead of time, for the help, and I look forward to a good time on here.

Diesel
    12-22-2011 01:50 AM
    You can get the full ebay site by clicking classic view at the bottom of the mobile site.
    12-22-2011 08:56 AM
    Thank you for the help. I had done that on my old phone, but somehow forgot about the link. Any ideas on how to edit and delete contact groups?

Thanks,
    Diesel
    12-22-2011 01:53 PM
    Thank you for the help. I had done that on my old phone, but somehow forgot about the link. Any ideas on how to edit and delete contact groups?

Thanks,
    Diesel
    I believe you can edit those within GMail.
    12-22-2011 06:34 PM
    It doesn't appear that I can. I want to put contacts into separate groups, and give the group its own ringtone. That's how I had things set up on the Mythic.

I know I can create new groups on the phone, but there doesn't appear to be a way to edit them after they're created.

Thanks,
    Diesel
    12-23-2011 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD