This app is incompatible with your AT&T Samsung SAMSUNG-SGH-I777.

nhyde

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

New to Android, sorry if this is answered elsewhere, I didn't see it. I just purchased a new Samsung Galaxy S II through AT&T and I am attempting to downlaod some apps. I am getting the following error message 'This app is incompatible with your AT&T Samsung SAMSUNG-SGH-I777.' when trying to download Duke Nukem 3D...Any idea why I would be getting this? It's a brand new phone...One thing to note, I am getting this message on the Android Market via the website.

Last edited:

pounder001

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Re: This app is incompatible with your AT&T Samsung SAMSUNG-SGH-I

Never had that issue with any of my Android phones, but then again I dont have any apps that are games

Mr.Gadget

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site

Is this a purely stock SG2?
There are some apps that are not compatible, but they are very few and far between... Usually apps with some sort of DRM. I haven't tried Duke, but I wonder if it's locked down to specific devices like what happened with Netflix and HuluPlus...?

nhyde

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site

Is this a purely stock SG2?
There are some apps that are not compatible, but they are very few and far between... Usually apps with some sort of DRM. I haven't tried Duke, but I wonder if it's locked down to specific devices like what happened with Netflix and HuluPlus...?

Yeah - It's brand new...I've downloaded a few apps, and I updated to the most recent OS per the prompt I got and that's it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech