Are you completely satisfied with your GSII?

irish003

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Having also owned a Captivate this phone blows it away, even with the Captivate having ICS. My GSII is stock 2.3.4 rooted w/Entorpy's kernel (late Dec. release) thanks Entropy, w/ QQ launcher on top, . Battery life is amazing, it's fast, no lag (but I keep cache cleared regularly), and it does anything I want and more. Great phone. My only gripe is the back cover, would have liked some lite alloy, but it works.

s14tat

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I also miss the pause, ff, rw buttons on the top for my music from my BB. It was really nice to be able to pause my music instantly. At least they put the same functions on the unlock screen.

).

I'm not sure if the the GS2 has the option in the music player that allows to put the music controls on the lock screen in the settings. If there is an option for it, it will have a pull down tab on the top of the lock screen. I know for a fact that power amp music player has the option to put music controls at the lock screen.

IndigoBlueSky9

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Peace~Respect, All:

After debating and researching for months, I finally purchased the phone this week.
I love it. It was so worth it. I have my phone inside a Ballistic Case and with the shield.
Not taking any chances. lol.

I was expecting the battery life to be shotty, but it's not and I have "played" with it
for a while.

I'm really excited to learn what else this phone can do.

Be Easy, Be Love.

Indigo:D

Reactions: 1jaxstate1

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Thank you all for the feedback. I've been lurking this thread and my wife's birthday present is now selected. :)

fldude99

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I'll add that coming from the Captivate, the S2 is everything that device should have been. The S2 is great on 2.3.4 and I have no plans to update to 2.3.6 or ICS.. it's great the way it is right out of the box

NEDNERBISH

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
Great decision... I've had mine since Nov.1 and I "play" with my phone at least 4 hours EVERY day:)
It really is a time killer and life saver when I want info, music, games... you name it. I have 4 different "stores" installed on it and get every apparently I want free!!! She'll love it and if she can "program the vcr" she'll appreciate it even more:)
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21