Samsung Galaxy S2 Baseband Problem...

Dy-nasty01

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to Android and I rooted my phone. None of the roms I tried to use worked properly so I unrooted my phone.

Now I'm having a problem where my phone calls aren't working. I can't hear them and they can't hear me. I did some research and I found out that the baseband seems to be the problem.

I don't know what to do. I'd appreciate a detailed explanation on how to fix this problem. Thanks in advance.

chaplain

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm new to Android and I rooted my phone. None of the roms I tried to use worked properly so I unrooted my phone.Now I'm having a problem where my phone calls aren't working. I can't hear them and they can't hear me. I did some research and I found out that the baseband seems to be the problem. I don't know what to do. I'd appreciate a detailed explanation on how to fix this problem. Thanks in advance.

Could you clarify? You are using an ATT Galaxy S2? After you rooted, are you sure you tried to flash a GS2 rom and not an (international version) i9100 rom? Sounds like you have ended up with a kernel or modem from an i-9100 rom on a GS2, so the phone will not work in this configuration. Do you want to try rooting again and using a stable GS2 rom like UnNamed? You could flash to rooted stock rom using the directions here . I recommed method 2c - worked well for me. This will root you to a stock rom. I have had great luck with UnNamed rom linked here .

Hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12