So I create a bunch of buddy contact icons. Then some days later, they all disappear. Some with my wife's SGS2. She said she noticed that it was doing it when the battery got close to dead.

how or can you fix this? Its rather annoying.
    scelfleah likes this.
    12-26-2011 11:14 PM
    I have the same problem...but noticed it seems to happen when I've used the phone or messaging a lot. Any answers out there?
    01-10-2012 02:57 PM
    It's a bug with that particular application / widget. I've had the same issue as well as others. I'd suggest looking at an alternative, such as some on the Android Market. Contact Widget comes to mind, even though it's $1.99 US, but highly recommended. There's some free ones too that you can try. Might want to search "contacts widget" on Android Market and try some.
    scelfleah likes this.
    01-16-2012 06:58 PM
    After 3 times of this happening to me, I ditched buddies and made Contact shortcuts. Been very happy with it. Actually a little better, in that I don't have one screen of text contacts and another of phone contacts. It sounded cool, but the contact shortcut for me is just fine.
    01-20-2012 02:20 PM
    Oh, and by the way. i put the most used in the lower right, as opposed to the upper left. Alot of times, I am using one hand (insert sexual innuendo of choice here) and this location is more accessible than the other upper left.
    01-20-2012 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD