1. Curado's Avatar
    So, I want to hook up my phone to the HDMI port on my TV. THought it was micro HDMI to HDMI, bought a cable, TAADAA! Wrong cable. I find out its micro USB to HDMI MHL I should have gotten. But everything I search for its a Micro USB to HDMI female end. Do they not sell micro USB to HDMI?

    Am I supposed to go Micro USB to HDMI MHL(adapter) to HDMI to HDMI(cable) to TV?
    01-06-2012 06:05 PM
  2. dedapr's Avatar
    You need an adapter, not a cord. Here's some of the ones Amazon sells: Amazon.com: galaxy se hdmi adapter

    One end into your S2, the other into HDMI in and in between there is a small box that your S2 AC power adapter plugs in to.
    01-06-2012 09:02 PM
  3. joeypasta's Avatar
    I recommend this one:

    For only $8.84 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Micro USB to HDMI MHL Adapter - Black | MHL Adapters

    I'm using it as we speak! Solidly built, It works and a great price!!
    01-09-2012 02:23 AM
  4. Entropy's Avatar
    Best to search for "MHL adapter" when shopping.
    01-09-2012 12:21 PM