So I'm looking at switching and ATT has the skyrocket and S2 at the same price. I'd assume the rocket was better(newer) but I'm hearing conflicting info.

We have 4G but not LTE right now
    So which is recommended? Why?

I found the gorillaglass link below that shows the S2 but not the skyrocket. Does it have Gorilla also?

Thanks all for the info.
    01-19-2012 12:31 PM
    I just recently switched from an iPhone 4 to the S2 and haven't had any issues (outside of not being able to find some apps that I loved). I think the Skyrocket would have been too big for my liking. Even now grabbing my old iPhone, it feels so small in my hands.
    werds likes this.
    01-21-2012 09:31 AM
    So I'm looking at switching and ATT has the skyrocket and S2 at the same price.
    Get the Skyrocket. Size matters.

Or wait for the Skyrocket HD or the coming crop of 720p HD phones. See the Phone Comparison.
    01-21-2012 02:21 PM
    Since I do not have ginormous hands I went with the SII instead of Skyrocket. Also the fact that there were more roms available for the SII kinda swayed me.
    01-21-2012 08:28 PM
    Since I do not have ginormous hands I went with the SII instead of Skyrocket.
    This was the case with me as well. Bigger is not always better. Everyone is different.
    01-21-2012 10:14 PM
    Since I do not have ginormous hands I went with the SII instead of Skyrocket. Also the fact that there were more roms available for the SII kinda swayed me.
    + 1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
    01-21-2012 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD