i bought a 32gb sd card and i transfered all my pics and video to it so i can save memory on my phone. now i can't view them. all it shows is a shillotte with a crack in the head (lol).why can't i view them?
    01-26-2012 08:10 AM
    There could be a lot of reasons for why this happens. What format are your pictures and videos in? What apps are you using to view them with?
    01-29-2012 12:23 AM
    the video is in mp4 and the pics are in jpeg. i'm just trying to view them in the gallery.i also noticed it won't play my music i sent to the card too.
    01-30-2012 08:59 PM
    Ok. Try this and let us know if it solves the problem. Go to settings--> Applications--> Manage Applications--> click on the "All" tab. Scroll to and click on Gallery. Click on Clear Data. If Cache is enabled, click on that to clear it as well. Back out to the desktop. Turn your phone off. Pull the battery. Leave it out for at least 30 seconds. Put battery back in. Power up your phone. Try to open the Gallery app. Hope this fixes it.
    01-30-2012 09:33 PM
    nope, it didn't work. i'm i the only one that has this probloem? this sucks!
    01-31-2012 11:31 AM
    If you have a pictures folder and videos folder on your sd card, the gallery should be able to see them. It sounds like a hierarchy issue to me, but I could be wrong. You can download Just Pictures from the market and see if it can view your pictures. I use that to manage my pictures. Astro can usually open pictures too. If neither of these can open the pictures, then I would say the pics are corrupted and would transfer them from your pc to your phone again. If you do that, I would suggest clearing the data in the gallery before reloading the pictures.

This issue on your phone should be pretty easy to resolve since I'm pretty sure it's an issue with where you have the pictures folder in your sd card or, the file names are messed up somehow.
    01-31-2012 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD