Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard Won't Pair; Wants Code-Where?

Chuck_B

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I bought a Soundlogic (sic) Bluetooth Foldable Keyboard a couple of months back from here:

<< Roll-up Bluetooth Silicone Keyboard-Pulse Direct, Inc. >>

and my Galaxy S II keeps asking me to enter a code, which I do according to the instructions that came with the keyboard: enter the 6 number code and hit the "Enter" key on the keyboard. But, of course, I keep getting "code failed" on the Galaxy II.

The ad and packaging boast compatibility with Apple products, so I checked with Customer Service before I bought it and they said the Sound Logic should be compatible with blue tooth on Android phones too (as if they would really know) but I'm starting to suspect that this keyboard may really be compatible ONLY with the iPhone and other Apple Devices. I've been searching for an answer for 4 or 5 days now and I'm just really at a dead end.

I have installed BOTH the free versions and the paid version of BlueKeyboard JP from the Market, but still no pairing. Does anyone have any suggestions for getting this keyboard going with my Galaxy S II? I would love to be able to use it, otherwise it has to go on eBay probably for a loss.

Thank you in advance for any help you can render.

Chuck

Chuck_B

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your reply, but I wouldn't know how to even begin with that. The phone shipped with 2.3.5, so there's really nothing to roll back to . . . I've rooted the phone, but it sounds to me that you're suggesting that 2.3.5 is incompatible in some way, with no work around, as I fear?

Any other suggestions? Anyone . . . anyone . . . Buehler. . .:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34