I use Swype as my input method. After typing a text, I go to hit send quickly and the stupid screen shifts down and I hit the attachment button. This drives me crazy! Anyone else run into this small but annoying problem?
    03-04-2012 10:46 AM
    Yep, happens to me quite frequently as well. I don't think it is a problem of "this" phone but swype in general.

I have CM7 running on my GS2 and I downloaded swype because I got so used to it. The problem persists here as well. Worse yet, it is slightly buggy, the text box sometimes appears twice and it is sort of jarring. I don't know if it is a swype beta bug or CM7 bug.
    03-04-2012 03:09 PM
    Same thing happens to me.I ain't trippin tho its whatever.

Sent from my HTC EVO View using Tapatalk.
    Trip64 likes this.
    03-04-2012 11:38 PM
    The problem is that you're stuck with the version of Swype that's on the phone, since it's native. Swype won't let you install new versions...(unless I'm unaware of a method).

The beta version of Swype that's out right now doesn't jump around like that, so you don't hit that button accidentally. If you can figure out a way to install the newer version, you'll be a much happier texter. And the line you draw through the letters is yellow! haha

But yeah, hitting the attachments button bugged the hell out of me.
    03-05-2012 08:52 AM