Ever since I updated to this version I have had NOTHING but problems. The version before this was flawless for me. Now, Pretty much constant forcecloses, things freeze for five minutes, I have to take the battery out and put back in, battery life is MUCH worse, etc etc etc.

Is anyone else having problems? How would I go back to another version?
    03-14-2012 03:12 PM
    Nope, I have not had any issues. I think battery life is a bit worse, but no other issues for me.
    03-14-2012 04:37 PM
    No problems here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
    03-14-2012 10:43 PM
    Ever since I updated to this version I have had NOTHING but problems. The version before this was flawless for me. Now, Pretty much constant forcecloses, things freeze for five minutes, I have to take the battery out and put back in, battery life is MUCH worse, etc etc etc.

Is anyone else having problems? How would I go back to another version?
    Follow the directions here: http://http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1286432
    03-15-2012 11:18 AM
    Nope, I have not had any issues. I think battery life is a bit worse, but no other issues for me.
    Same here...other than the batter draining issue, i haven't seen any other problems.

Waiting for ICS...hope that fix everything
    03-16-2012 08:51 PM
    The first couple days after the upgrade my battery life tanked. Someone on here suggested clearing the ram in the task manager. I tried that coupled with a battery pull for good measure and everything including the battery life has been nothing short of stellar.
    03-16-2012 10:31 PM
    Once I learned that WiFi was the problem with this new ROM and I turned it off unless needed my GSII has been great. No problems what-so-ever. Battery life is great too. On standby it only uses about 1/3 of 1 % per hour. But I charge it every other night if it needs it or not. When charging I leave WiFi on and reboot in the morning.
    03-18-2012 04:17 PM
    it seems like the biggest problem I am having is with the web browser and poweramp. Both of them force close pretty consistently.
    03-19-2012 05:48 PM
    Check the following link. It will show you how to get back to 2.3.4 with root and will not increment the flash
    counter. Read the thread to make sure you understand how to deal with wifi.
    [GUIDE] How to Flash Custom Binaries Without Ever Incrementing the Flash Counter!! - xda-developers
    03-20-2012 04:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD