Best place to view Touchwiz demos? (calendar, weather, etc)

whitenack

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Wasn't sure where to post this. This isn't specific to the GSII.

Where is the best site or video to see basic screenshots or demos of the basic touchwiz apps and widgets? The only phones I have known have been HTC. I have no experience with Samsung, but am thinking about making the change soon. I don't know what is Sense and what is Android, and how Touchwiz will alter my experience. I don't have an AT&T store in my town, so I can't just head down there for a test drive.

Surely there is a website out there that will show me what I am looking for?

Fryguy128

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Most users won't stick to touch wiz, and instead try other launchers. Personally I like GO Launcher EX. So if you don't have touchwiz you aren't stuck with it.

yohannie

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Review Part 1 - YouTube

That's if you specifically are thinking of getting an AT&T Galaxy SII. I'd recommend also reviews by MobileTechReview, jon4lakers (Techno Buffalo), and SmartPhoneEnvy. If you look through those, you will definitely see what TouchWiz offers and how it is different from Sense.

A lot of Android fans dislike Touchwiz (a lot of them like stock Android) but for the general user, TouchWiz 4.0 is considered to be a very easy-to-use skin. If you watch those video reviews, you will hear every single one of them all agreeing that TouchWiz 4.0 is a "good" skin compared to other ones like MotoBlur (Motorola), Sense (HTC), etc. because TouchWiz is relatively light and it's quite intuitive as far as user experience goes.