Samsung Galaxy S II att Bricked

gusbus

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys,

So I bought a new Samsung Galaxy S II from att yesterday and I wanted to flash cynanogen onto it so I downloaded through the rom manager and flashed it. Well it obviously bricked. When I start up the phone it goes straight into recovery mode and whenever I try any of the options on the menu the phone just freezes on the "!" sign.

Please, please help.

I already bought a jig and I'm waiting for it to come in the mail but I'm worried that not even that will work.

I've tried connecting into Odin, but the device isn't recognized. I can't really bring it back into the store because I voided the warranty by flashing. Any suggestions? :'(

gusbus

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
More specifically it says:
Updating application
Successfully updated...
Appling Multi-CSC
Installing Multi-CSC
CAn't access to system/csc/ATT/system/
successfully applied multi-csc

Jonna09

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I would like to ask, are you absolutely certain, that you downloaded the rom intended for Atnt version - I777 and not and not the International version - I9000. Because, I did that mistake too and I was able to correct it.

More importantly did you take a back up of the original? If so, restore it immediately. If not, well, I can't say much more.

konazxiii

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
As I understand that the ROM Manager app sucks for our phones. Don't quote me on that though.

So, when you power down and then hold volume up, down and power, nothing happens?

gusbus

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Okay, so I bought the jig and was able to get to download mode. I flashed the official att Samsung Galaxy s2 rom, but the only thing that changed was that I know get to see the "Samsung Galaxy s II" screen before it boots straight into recovery mode and it still does not allow me to use any of the tools without crashing....

What now?:mad: