Looks like the leaking folks finally got around to the AT&T model.

i777 ICS 4.0.3

The Samsung Galaxy S II for AT&T Gets Today's ICS Leak Love
    03-27-2012 07:21 AM
    Yet it could still be months before the official update drops.
    03-27-2012 07:47 AM
    Probably better to wait a few days until there is a safe CWM flashable rom.
    The one linked above contains bootloaders which if installed improperly can hard brick your device.
    If nothing else this leak should help the devs with their custom work and shows that Samsung and AT&T are actually working on ICS for the GS2.
    03-27-2012 07:53 AM
    I installed it a few hours ago and am not experiencing any problems. The installation took only about 4 minutes. I can't believe how fast the face unlock security unlocks the device, but my friend with an iPhone was able to unlock it with a picture. Oh well.

There are a few apps that are not compatible like Hulu+ and bTunes but overall I think it is a worthwhile upgrade.
    03-27-2012 02:43 PM
    Is their any issues with the phone quality? I want to install it but my SGS 2 is a work phone, I can deal with any bugs other than voice quality degrading or problems, since that's the only critical business use for my work phone.
    03-27-2012 03:44 PM
    easy update, smooth just like my transformer. I'll report back on the battery which I hope is much improved. After the .6 gingerbread it has been horrible. Even with custom roms.
    03-27-2012 04:17 PM
    03-27-2012 07:25 PM
    I.....AM...PUMPED/STOKED/GEEKED/PSYCHED... name it and I am amped, giddy, and happy to see these leaks.. downloading and reading now hehehe.
    03-27-2012 09:20 PM
    I.....AM...PUMPED/STOKED/GEEKED/PSYCHED... name it and I am amped, giddy, and happy to see these leaks.. downloading and reading now hehehe.
    Check out the dev section on xda, there are a few options for ICS ROMS. Those guys are so fast. It's awesome.
    03-27-2012 09:37 PM
    I'm rocking me some ICS!!!!
    03-28-2012 08:01 AM
    easy update, smooth just like my transformer. I'll report back on the battery which I hope is much improved. After the .6 gingerbread it has been horrible. Even with custom roms.
    Any battery update?

Sent from my GS2.
    03-28-2012 08:06 AM
    I've been running the Phone Bricker ICS ROM for the past few days. Absolutely love it. Seems super stable right now. They're going to release a major update this evening, so you may want to wait till that is out before installing it. Highly recommended though!
    03-28-2012 10:13 AM
    I've been running the Phone Bricker ICS ROM for the past few days. Absolutely love it. Seems super stable right now. They're going to release a major update this evening, so you may want to wait till that is out before installing it. Highly recommended though!
    Kind of off subject but does this rom give you the option to turn off 3G or use edge only? What is this update suppose to do?
    03-28-2012 11:26 AM
    I have installed the leaked ICS rom and I am so glad it came with CWM, so I am still rooted. I have been using it so far for.....10 hours now and my observations:

[ROM]UCLC2 Official ICS "Leak" I777 (3-27-12) - xda-developers

Bugs:
    1) The bug already posted by the OP on XDA: Alarm clock doesn't let you repeat day.
    2) Unable to set scrolling wallpaper. Either that or I am missing something.
    3) None of the screen locks seem to work.
    4) Unable to resize widgets on screen.

Cons:
    1) Status bar still sports green color icons......*sigh.
    2) Edit: Chrome doesn't work. Keeps freezing.

Pros:
    1) Familiar TW UI with minor improvements.
    2) Multi-tasking UI works.
    3) Most of the apps work.
    4) UI is snappy and the animations have improved very neatly.
    5) New font looks great.
    6) Google apps look amazing with the ICS UI.

Unconfirmed:
    Battery life: I am not sure, but it seems okay. At light usage, it is at 70% now after 8 hours.

One major observation is that the ram usage is quite high. When I was running CM7, it used to hover at 150Mb to 175MB and with the GO-launcher etc installed - at 200 - 225MB. But with this rom it is hovering at 350 almost always and this was after disabling a good deal of the loaded Atnt bloatware.

Perhaps, ICS really is quite efficient and it is the boat load of Samsung and Atnt crap that seems to drain the battery with high RAM usage. Perhaps, CM9 will be twice as efficient.

Please confirm on my observations,.......anyone.
    03-28-2012 12:07 PM
    Agree with everything. not sure about battery though. Still seems crappy. I have to toggle wifi off/on if locked for a while to get it to connect. Does matter if I set it on or off during sleep. Infuse had this issue.
    03-28-2012 10:36 PM
    Been running this onefor a few days as well and really liking it.
    It's smooth, fast, and has great battery life.
    03-29-2012 06:25 AM
    CM9 official nightlies now for I-777. Loving CM9 ICS goodness.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
    03-29-2012 09:04 PM
    Wow.....nice. Just checked out the thread on XDA.

[ROM][SGH-I777][4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 nightly builds | DISCUSSION THREAD - xda-developers

Do post feedback.
    03-30-2012 01:05 AM
    Check out the dev section on xda, there are a few options for ICS ROMS. Those guys are so fast. It's awesome.
    Yeah - do note that many of those came out BEFORE the leak - the leak held a promise of NFC for us and totally failed to deliver. The only other thing it delivered was the "North American" style TW launcher, for those few people who prefer it to international TWLauncher and even stick with TWLauncher.

The UCLC2 proved to be a major disappointment - it offered nothing that we didn't already have already thanks to the I9100 official ICS release + I9100 kernel source.

And CM9 is far more polished for I9100/I777 than CM7 ever was in my opinion, and we've made major strides in fixing most of the remaining issues. GPS satellite status reporting fix was merged last night, codeworkx has nearly completely fixed camera and video playback/recording, there's a Netflix compatibility patch in the works (testing it tonight), and a good chance of dock audio redirection getting fixed within the week.
    Jonna09 and ObiGeorge like this.
    03-30-2012 02:16 PM
    I ran it for about a week, but just reverted back to UnNamed today. I really liked what it brought to the table and the visual elements (especially with the Apex launcher), but there were a couple things that nagged at me so I figured I'd give it some more time to cook. The biggest things were that it's unable to "deep sleep" when WiFi is enabled, which is a hit on the battery life; no BLN support in the kernel yet (I really got used to having that on UnNamed); and the contact photos were huge and stretched out with poor resolution.
    04-03-2012 10:08 PM
    I ran it for about a week, but just reverted back to UnNamed today. I really liked what it brought to the table and the visual elements (especially with the Apex launcher), but there were a couple things that nagged at me so I figured I'd give it some more time to cook. The biggest things were that it's unable to "deep sleep" when WiFi is enabled, which is a hit on the battery life; no BLN support in the kernel yet (I really got used to having that on UnNamed); and the contact photos were huge and stretched out with poor resolution.
    Agreed, I wound up switching to SHOstock the wifi code is much more stable and has less bugs than the leak.
    04-04-2012 07:23 AM
    To be honest, the leak was quite disappointing, aside from the initial excitement I eventually got annoyed with the bugs.

I moved to ShoStock2 V1 and ......... omg! The rom is fantastic!! Super fast, quite efficient and looks amazing.

It has the perfect blend of TW and vanilla ICS. The apex launcher works perfectly, I have not run into any trouble so far and I have been using it for 3 days now. Shoman is really putting some fantastic work into this, also thanks to entropy for the kernel.

I would like to try CM9, but I am happy with this and I think I will wait for CM9 to come out officially, till then ShoStock it is!!
    04-04-2012 02:52 PM
    I was also unimpressed with the leak. Switch to Mystic's Pride v15 and couldn't be happier. Everything works and I haven't had any FC's or issues. Battery life if great. I don't even have to underclock it or keep the display dim to get a full day out of it.
    04-05-2012 12:02 PM
    I use AOKP personally.

I love the customization options and such in it.
    04-06-2012 01:11 AM
    i used this rom for 2 days max... it made my galaxy heat up, to the point i can put my coffee on top of it and the water will boil. (ok, maybe not, but my phone heat up very dramatically). Besides it wasn't so stable, since i had some issue with the bluetooth and WiFi connectivity.

Also a lot of force close, going around.

I will recommend to wait for the oficial release. Or try this leaked version if you like to suffer.
    05-21-2012 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD