And I'm loving it so far. Everything is so much faster and more responsive. Took a while to get it flashed, but it was worth it. This is how the phone should have been out of the box!

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
    04-02-2012 07:58 PM
    And I'm loving it so far. Everything is so much faster and more responsive. Took a while to get it flashed, but it was worth it. This is how the phone should have been out of the box!

It'll just get better... Kernel source has only been out for two weeks now, and rapid progress is being made.

Still one stability issue to hunt down... seems to only happen when using SetCPU to underclock though.
    04-03-2012 10:08 AM
    I am loving it too. Latest nightly fixed the video recording. Now if I could only get widgets to work on the Trebuchet launcher
    04-03-2012 02:26 PM
    I'm currently running 3/30 nightly. I couldn't get 4/2 to flash. I actually ran in to multiple issues when I was trying to flash to CM9. I was getting signature verification errors, install aborted code 7 issues, and it ended up being that the file i downloaded (update-cm-9-20120402-NIGHTLY-galaxys2-signed.zip) was the wrong file for my phone. When I clicked on 'Devices' at the top of the page and selected Samsung Galaxy S2, it assumes that I have the i9100. I didn't realize that on the left side of the downloads page, there was a selection for i777. I figured that out after 4 hours of trouble shooting, re-rooting, trying to update CWM Recovery (which I am still unable to do, even through ROMManager). I'll upgrade to ROMManager Premium and update CM9 through that once I get that on Thursday.
    04-03-2012 03:33 PM
    I also had trouble with the 4/2 nightly. Turned out that it was only showing about 40 MB instead of the 117 MB. The 4/3 nightly came out today. Flashed that one while at work with no problems and as stated before video recording works now.
    04-03-2012 06:17 PM
    I was getting that issue when I was trying to download from the site directly. Downloaded the torrent and it was fine

04-04-2012 01:51 AM
    did you follow a guide? looking to flash from cm7 to cm9 this week sometime
    04-09-2012 07:01 AM
    If you have CWM installed already, but all you have to do is backup, boot in to recovery, wipe and install from the rom you downloaded

04-09-2012 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD