Looking for an app that I can jot some ever day notes, Things to do for the day?

Any good ideas? I have been messing with ever note and It just seems like a little too much.
    04-10-2012 09:57 AM
    For creating task lists that can be checked off, I find Astrid Tasks to be the best. It has great reminder options and the homescreen widgets you can create using it are just awesome. I tried a few other ones and they all had one issue or another.
    04-10-2012 12:40 PM
    Looking for an app that I can jot some ever day notes, Things to do for the day?

Any good ideas? I have been messing with ever note and It just seems like a little too much.
    Color Note and Any.Do from the market work pretty good for me as well if you'd like to check those out.
    webbie2 likes this.
    04-10-2012 03:07 PM
    Color Note and Any.Do is a good combination .....
    04-10-2012 05:33 PM
    I looked at evernote and thought it was way more than what I needed so I went with color note as well. I love that you can check things off, sort of like reminders.
    04-10-2012 09:37 PM
    Color note is great. I used to feel Evernote was overkill, buy as I've used it more & more, I've changed my mind. Of you use Go Launcher, them there is a Go Widget note that is great, as well.
    webbie2 likes this.
    04-10-2012 09:53 PM
    Astrid and Any.Do are great but my current favorite for todo lists is Tasks. Dead simple, syncs with Google tasks and has a nice ICS style phone and tablet UI.
    04-11-2012 08:58 PM
    Color Note and Any.Do is a good combination .....
    Why would I use both? can you explain?
    04-12-2012 01:55 PM
    Why would I use both? can you explain?
    Color Notes is just for post it type notes, while Any.Do (and others) is a full-featured todo editor with due dates, reminders, check boxes for completed items, etc.
    04-12-2012 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD