Hey everyone.

I am looking for a nice sleek thin case for my Samsung Galaxy S2 on ATT. The Problem I am having is everything I find that I really like is made for the other models! Its been a pain to find a nice case for the SGH-i777. Its also harder to find a screen protector that's not 20 dollars. I really love the SGP- Neo hybrid but it says it works for my phone but it comes with the wrong protector. I don't want to pay 30 bux for the combo and not get the right stuff. Can you guys help me out???? Much appreciated!
    04-16-2012 09:44 AM
    I also recently ordered from SGP but I got the Linear brand. On their site, it says it is for the AT&T Galaxy SII but one thing that concerned me was that the product pictures seemed like it was for the international version. I know that the two are supposed to be nearly identical in form factor, so I'm hoping it'll work out, but I do know that our version is just a tiny bit thicker, so I'll have it fits (or doesn't fit).

What about yours? What did you mean the screen protector is the wrong one?
    04-16-2012 02:38 PM
    I ordered the Cbus S-line flex gel case and my phone still looks slim. Love the way my phone looks. No bulk.
    04-16-2012 05:55 PM
    I also recently ordered from SGP but I got the Linear brand. On their site, it says it is for the AT&T Galaxy SII but one thing that concerned me was that the product pictures seemed like it was for the international version. I know that the two are supposed to be nearly identical in form factor, so I'm hoping it'll work out, but I do know that our version is just a tiny bit thicker, so I'll have it fits (or doesn't fit).

What about yours? What did you mean the screen protector is the wrong one?
    I was talking about the international version. I believe that the Neo-hybird will fit my phone just the screen protector it comes with has the hole in the bottom for the home button. so I wasn't sure if I wanted to pay $26 for a case/screen combo and only get to use the case...Please contact me when you get your case to let me know how it fits on your ATT model.
    04-17-2012 07:14 AM
    I was talking about the international version. I believe that the Neo-hybird will fit my phone just the screen protector it comes with has the hole in the bottom for the home button. so I wasn't sure if I wanted to pay $26 for a case/screen combo and only get to use the case...Please contact me when you get your case to let me know how it fits on your ATT model.
    Oh ok, got what you're saying. Yeah, I definitely will, it's in transit and I can't wait for it to get here. I think the phone cases designed in Korea are a lot more stylish than the ones designed here, so I (just like you) couldn't help but to be gravitated more towards the designs/styles available for the international version.

Gosh, I just hope it fits, *crosses fingers* otherwise, I'll be super disappointed >_<
    04-17-2012 10:10 AM
    04-18-2012 11:13 AM
    Just got my case in the mail today, and yes, the Linear Spigen phone (I think designed originally for the international version) does indeed fit! Also, they made sure to send me the screen protector that is correct (no physical button hole). You can trust them, I think
    04-18-2012 06:24 PM
    Post a pic. you have Google plus account?
    04-18-2012 08:13 PM
    I had the same dilemma when I bought mine and I found the thinnest, cheapest, best looking case for mine
    It barely adds any girth to it. Go on ebay and type in galaxy s2 s line case. I got the case, 5 screen protectors, and a car charger for 7$!!!! You will not regret it, scouts honor.

sent from my totally tubular Samsung galaxy s2 sgh-I777
    webbie2 likes this.
    04-19-2012 11:59 AM
    I had the same dilemma when I bought mine and I found the thinnest, cheapest, best looking case for mine
    It barely adds any girth to it. Go on ebay and type in galaxy s2 s line case. I got the case, 5 screen protectors, and a car charger for 7$!!!! You will not regret it, scouts honor.

Waiting for my s line tpu case in the mail. Got it for 1.99 let's see how this goes
    05-10-2012 04:20 AM
    NICE! I Love mine! I'd take this 2$ case over a 30$ case for 2$ anyday. I hate bulk!

05-12-2012 12:43 AM
    I got my case. It's the cheapest best case. I love it was more than the $20 case mate pop case. Cbus wireless you rock!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Android Central Forums
    05-12-2012 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD