I am currently on 2.3.6 stock, not rooted

I have recently been experience some problems with my phone today. My phone get really laggy and start to freeze for about 30 sec. After it become unfreeze, i lose all network connections and have to reboot my phone so i can get any signal. However, when i start up the phone again, the problem still persist. It even rebooted on itself a few time. After a few reboot, my phone is dead. When I tried to charge it up (still turn off), the phone get really hot.

I charged it half way, and when i turned it on, im not getting any data signal. I went into the settings and turn it on but it go through this lag again and turns off and lose all network again.

Any idea what is going on? I have not installed any "new" apps for the passed week. I did do a few app updates yesterday.
    04-18-2012 08:28 PM
    You can remove updated apps of yesterday and see whether the problem is still there or not. And If your phone is going to hot continuous then you can contact service center for same and ask to resolve the problem. If your mobile is getting hot then it can be major problem in future, so try ti solve this problem as soon as possible.
    frozencloud likes this.
    04-23-2012 12:07 AM
    You can remove updated apps of yesterday and see whether the problem is still there or not. And If your phone is going to hot continuous then you can contact service center for same and ask to resolve the problem. If your mobile is getting hot then it can be major problem in future, so try ti solve this problem as soon as possible.
    Thanks. I ended up doing a factory reset. And i went through each app and found out that when i install the Go launcher weather widget, i started to have the same issue. So after a 2nd factory reset, it is back to normal.
    04-23-2012 11:04 AM
    It happened to me too after updating go keyboard. I'm not sure what it is but it seems like go apps are getting in the way of Android. I uninstalled all go apps and my phone has become better.
    04-23-2012 11:09 AM
    i'm still having the same problem on 2.3.6. The worst is my battery issue with Wi-fi. I have done a factory reset twice in a month an a half. I'm just hoping that the ICS update will fix the issue! fingers crossed!
    04-23-2012 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD