Not enough memory?

justlaxin13

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Hey, I'm running a custom-ported version of ICS 4.0.4 on my SGS2 and recently I have been getting a message consistently popping up in my notifications bar from Evernote saying that there is not enough internal storage left (it oddly does not say what there isn't enough for). And when i go into Settings: Storage... sure enough, only 200-some Mbs of available space on the SD card.

Here's the problem, when I go into my file manager to see what could be taking up that much space, I can't figure it out. I have no movies. All my music listening is done through Google Play Music (with nothing pinned down to the device). I thought it could be pictures (I have 35 taken on the device and then 200 some that show up in gallery under the "instant upload/picasa" section) but in my file manager it only shows that I have the 35 pics taking up space..

I have about 80 total apps (4 pages to swipe through) and that includes the ones that just come inherently with android. I have actually had more in the past without this same problem... so what's going on here? Kinda confused and at least a little bit worried....

Brynnae

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
There might be one way out for this prob. You can just format your SD card and see whether the issue has solved or not. This what I think.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey