And all I did was get rid of my case. Since launch, I have been using a Case Mate Pop! case for my phone. I finally decided that I should enjoy everything the phone has to offer, including its size. I ditched the case and installed a full body InvisibleShield, and I couldn't be happier. It's amazing how thin this phone is, and how much lighter it is without the case.

I normally NEVER take any phone I have out of it's case for fear of dropping it and damaging it (I'm anal about my phones...any scratches, dents, cracks, malformations, and it's history), but I will take my chances with this phone.
    05-07-2012 04:04 PM
    Nice! I kind of had the opposite experience (went from no case to a really pretty case) and fell in love with its "new" form (it's infinity white with a minimalist design, looks kind of like something from Portal).

Anyhow, the phone itself (without a case) is actually very durable. I've dropped it a few times before and it was fine, and it is absolutely thin and light. I'd almost say it's too light (sometimes it's hard for me to type on it when it's without a case, because it's so thin).
    05-07-2012 09:10 PM
    i have a POP case and I hate it!!! I really want a thin case. like something from Sgp. I just haven't taken the jump and got a new case yet!. Have any ideas.
    05-08-2012 12:17 PM
    Hey I wish I could send u a pic of mine. I love it. Goto adds maybe 10% to the phone. Its hard rubber not spongey so it doesn't stock to pants or get caught. I got it from ebay. If you type in galaxy s 2 s line case youll find it. I dropped it a few.times and its prefect. I paid 7$ for the case 5 screen protectors and a car charger. It looks and feels great.

sent from my totally tubular Samsung galaxy s2 sgh-I777
    webbie2 likes this.
    05-08-2012 03:06 PM
    Why don't you post a pic here
    j510 likes this.
    05-08-2012 07:42 PM
    Love it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Android Central Forums
    05-12-2012 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD