This battery has never lasted long but today I noticed it has drained 70% in like five hours. I haven't been using it that much. I have WiFi on most the time. Is that what's causing it to drain so fast? Also do extended batteries exist that don't change the bulk of the phone?
    06-01-2012 10:05 AM
    What firmware version are you running? If my guess (UCKK6) is correct, just root via the link I posted in your other thread. Either way, more info here...

[REF] Known identified battery drainers - xda-developers
    06-01-2012 10:26 AM
    Yes is uckk6 and I just checked to see what it says my battery has been using the most and it said the display. I have my display to turn off after 10 minutes because I can't stand when the screen turns off when I'm in the middle of something.
    06-01-2012 10:50 AM
    What firmware version are you running? If my guess (UCKK6) is correct, just root via the link I posted in your other thread. Either way, more info here...

I went to that thread and someone stated that they used an unroot method to revert back to an earlier version since they were having issues with 2.3.6 but I had trouble doing that. It was confusing trying to figure out which file to download

[REF] Known identified battery drainers - xda-developers
    06-01-2012 01:18 PM
    Keep reading... if you can't figure it out, you should probably wait for an update.
    06-01-2012 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD