official release is here

dadymon

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Any reports on how it is running? I would like to know what to expect when ics finally rolls out for the note!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

anon(395747)

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Any reports on how it is running? I would like to know what to expect when ics finally rolls out for the note!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Seems to be running smooth as butter. I don't know about the battery life just yet but I would suspect that has been fixed.

Reactions: j510

starsky94502

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone help me with Kies? When I plug my phone in it says that "Your device does not support software upgrading via Kies."

I have USB debugging disabled.
My phone is not rooted. I am running 2.3.6
I am on a MBP

Any help would be appreciated.

Duality84

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone help me with Kies? When I plug my phone in it says that "Your device does not support software upgrading via Kies."

I have USB debugging disabled.
My phone is not rooted. I am running 2.3.6
I am on a MBP

Any help would be appreciated.

If anyone can help, I'm having the same problem.

namichael

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I finally got Kies to recognize the phone and it is telling me that what I have on there is the latest firmware. I'm running 2.3.6

Any thoughts?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

Duality84

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I finally got Kies to recognize the phone and it is telling me that what I have on there is the latest firmware. I'm running 2.3.6

Any thoughts?

i'm being told the same thing really, it says my 2.3.6 is current...so i'm guess it's a phased rollout at this point, as it looks some are getting it and some aren't...but i could be wrong about that

dhughes

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site

Any thoughts?

Mine says the same thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

anon(395747)

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site

Any thoughts?

Most likely it will be intermittent for everyone since everyone is trying to get the upgrade at the same time. Just keep trying and you will get it.

If you have to, re-install Samsung Kies completely and try again

namichael

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Most likely it will be intermittent for everyone since everyone is trying to get the upgrade at the same time. Just keep trying and you will get it.

If you have to, re-install Samsung Kies completely and try again

I had a software update to Kies when I first fired it up but I think I'll uninstall and start from scratch. I'll post back if it is successful.

TxAndroidGuy

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I plugged my phone in at work using Kies a few minutes before leaving and it said my phone was ready for an update. I didn't want to backup on my work computer so I waited until I got home. I get home and now I am getting the same screen as everyone else. Come on Samsung, what gives?