What case do you use?

TechFitGJ

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
I just recently went into "protection" mode on my phone. Since its only about a month old and im a clumsy teenager who is out a lot... So I just installed a screen protector and got the Ballistic Rugged SG case in blue. I LOVE it. Takes some getting used to but i can just throw my phone around again (i still did before, just had consequences). I think cases are kind of necessary. Especially on contract, but i normally dont like them. But i made an exception;) What do you use?

NEDNERBISH

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
I shared this before few times and everyone who trusted what I said is 110% happy. I wanted a harder not spongy rubber case for my phone but one which wouldnt bulk up my phone. What the point of having a super light slim phone and not be able to enjoy it? I went on ebay and researched a LOT of cases. I was going to get a ballistic case but instead bought a tpu s line case. I think that what it was called.If not just type " galaxy s2 s line case". It looks great and adds barely anything to the bulk. LOVE IT!!! I take it off sometimes but pit it right back on because it is sexy! :)

sent from my totally tubular Samsung galaxy s2 sgh-I777