Hello All,

I apologize if this has already been asked, but I recently received my Firmware update to 4.0.3 ICS, and I was wondering If it came with the ICS Stock Launcher.

I have noticed a few videos where people were able to change to the stock ICS Launcher instead of the Touchwiz Launcher. I tried to follow the steps, but the stock launcher does not show up, only TWLauncher and whatever Launcher app I installed.

Did the Firmware update (through Kies) not come with the Stock ICS Launcher? If that is the case, is there a place where I can download the ICS Launcher .apk (Official/from Google) to install it or would I just need to download a Launcher App?

I have the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 (not the International Version).

Thank you for your answers in advance.
    06-26-2012 11:56 PM
    As far as I know, there is no way to get the stock ICS launcher on our phones. Although you can download Nova Launcher(and read Jerry's review here) or Apex Launcher from the Play store and it will give you the same look with more features.
    06-27-2012 09:09 AM
    As far as I know, there is no way to get the stock ICS launcher on our phones. Although you can download Nova Launcher(and read Jerry's review here) or Apex Launcher from the Play store and it will give you the same look with more features.
    I want to make sure that if I do get a Launcher, that it is low power/resource use, something that would be exactly the same power/resource as the stock/TW launcher.

Would Nova Launcher fit that??
    06-27-2012 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD