Nova or apex launcher?

webbie2

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
What do you like better? The only thing I noticed is apex let's you use the widget feature in the app drawer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Android Central Forums

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I personally like apex better.

I've only tried the free versions of them though, as the free apex has all the features I need.

ack154

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I've been happy with Apex on mine. I have installed Nova in the past but didn't really give it a fair test - so I'm not going to give a yay or nay on that.

I did end up buying the Apex Pro to get the notification icons for SMS, email, etc and have been very happy with it.

webbie2

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everyone. I'm going to stay with nova. It seems a lot faster all around.

Donmeister85

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Thanks everyone. I'm going to stay with nova. It seems a lot faster all around.

I definitely agree with you there. Nova Launcher seems to be a lot more smooth. As a comparison, swipe through the widgets in the app drawer. There's a tremendous difference just in that aspect. Scrolling and swiping feels so much smoother all around.

Manipulate

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I definitely agree with you there. Nova Launcher seems to be a lot more smooth. As a comparison, swipe through the widgets in the app drawer. There's a tremendous difference just in that aspect. Scrolling and swiping feels so much smoother all around.

I use nova for this reason. Also, the other launchers zoom in on wallpapers for some reason. Nova's wallpaper scroll doesn't seem to work though. Give and take I guess.