NO I DIDN'T JUST ROOT IT!! LOL

I've had the phone for around 6 months, rooted it back in Feb or something.

Started having problems freezing and restarting a few weeks ago, has probably only done this only a handful of times, until this morning...

Phone locked up and restarted then started loading the splash screen directly after the samsung galaxy sII screen and got stuck in an infinite cycle. It doesn't vibrate when turned on and no buttons work the only means of turning it off when in the loop is pulling the battery.

I've searched this topic but all I can find are ppl that have un-rooted phones or ppl that just rooted their phones. I can get into recovery mode but don't know what to do after that... help!
    08-06-2012 09:26 PM
    After you rooted the device did you make a nandroid backup? Being able to access recovery can save u some time if you have a nandroid, just restore it through recovery and it should fix any issues ur currently experiencing. If you don't have the backup you'll need to reflash the phone using ODIN.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Android Central Forums
    08-07-2012 11:41 AM
    Can you boot into recovery or download mode?

08-22-2012 12:57 AM
    After you rooted the device did you make a nandroid backup? Being able to access recovery can save u some time if you have a nandroid, just restore it through recovery and it should fix any issues ur currently experiencing. If you don't have the backup you'll need to reflash the phone using ODIN.

I second the Odin.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums
    08-22-2012 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD