It's been 2 days on my Super Nexus Jelly Bean 4.1.1 ROM and it's freaking awesome!

Finally, I now have 2 devices that have relatively consistent UIs (i777 & nexus 7)

JB is super stable so far, no crashes.

I was experiencing frequent chrome browser crashes, app crashes (safeway for christ sakes!) and one particularly onerous sms problem where my responses weren't displaying in correct date sequence

I've been pretty reticent about modding my i777 since I had a year of warranty with my i777 with AT&T but after I found out that was over - off to my first ROM.

So far most of my apps that I use (zynga games, BofA, yelp, etc) have been working flawlessly; the only app that appeared to not want to load was EA's Real Racing 2 (which I don't even play, just use it for trying out video)

Battery life seems about the same as ics so far.

my only complaints are in general to the jelly bean stock os (like nexus 7). the icons are so stupid, who the hell chose them?!??!?
    - equalizer looking thing = settings?!?!?
    - staircase = clear notifications?!?!?

Pros:
    -pretty lightweight
    -nfc seems to be available
    -hotspot
    -responsive and fast
    -stable
    -no at&t bloatware
    -voice accuracy much improved

Cons:
    -still no google wallet; this is so freaking infuriating
    -folders, where the heck did this function vanish to?!??!
    -jelly bean icons are still meaningless
    08-26-2012 01:00 PM
    I have a question. I FINALLY rioted my att i777 after 8 months of use because the ics update messes my phone up BAD!! No I'd like the latest greatest rom. I rooted with entropy512 1 click root w kernel. I understand the kernel is gingerbrd. I'm still wet behind the ears w this phone tech stuff. Does that mean I can't run jellybean anything now? Or ics? I'm so confused. It took me forever to figure out ( with lots of help) how to root. What do you suggest my next step? Someone else said to get shostock (or something) but I have to do a data wipe. I'm lost. Any suggestions LOL.

Sent from a still, small voice with help from my Galaxy s2.
    09-01-2012 04:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD