Anyone running Jelly Bean?

psufan32

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone is running a Jelly Bean ROM, and how it is working for you. I see that the CM guys have JB nightlies out, and I'm thinking about rooting my GSII and giving it a shot.

Donoghan

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm running CM10 on my GS3 with no issues at all. It's great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

sprof

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
CM10 here too. Ran many other JB ROMs also. I liked them all.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Android Central Forums

psufan32

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Any hiccups thus far with the ROMs? I realize that nightlies are not finely polished, but are there any major issues like crashes or app compatibility?

bravebull

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I've had no issues with CM10. Granted, I don't use every feature of a smartphone but all in all I am quite pleased with the CM10 nightlies.

j510

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I was on jb but went to stock gingerbread. Imo the best.

Anyways Samsung just announced officially that the s2 will be getting jb

scottwood2

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Well it is almost the end of the year. Anyone heard anything more about the JB update for our phones? Has AT&T been working on it at all?

er8dred

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I am looking to update to ICS, but if JB is comeing out from AT&T, then I might wait. Anyone here when AT&T will release thier JB update?

namichael

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I've been running Supernexus build 5 for awhile now with no issues to speak of. It's the closest thing to vanilla jelly bean that I've found. Highly recommend it.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Android Central Forums

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
How does the camera app work on your JB updates? Thats the one thing my wife needs to work flawlessly...as well as vid.

zorak20

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi all!! I want to jump from GB to JB installing a custom rom (since there isn't any official ) but I don't want to spend time testing every JB rom available, I want to do it (if possible) only once. For what I have read here most of you have used many of the JB's roms available. So, could you give me a hand and help me to decided which one to flash? I just want one with no heavy issues and stable and with the nfc fuction available...if possible.
Right now I between this two, but any other suggestion is welcome:
- SuperNexus
- Task650 & Ktoonsez

Thanks a lot in advance!!!!!!

tout59

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Running SHOstock3 on my att SGH-I777 RUNNING PERFECTLY, also have run other jelly bean roms, jelly bean is a great improvement over ice cream sandwich, can only imagine what key lime pie will offer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood