Power Button unresponsive.

BenjaSands

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
My girlfriends Samsung Galaxy S2 just started rebooting and shutting off out of no where. I hit the power button to put it to sleep and it just restarts or turns off. When the phone is in an idle state and the scree turns off I press the power button to turn it back on and it doesnt the phone just turns off or restarts. The only thing that will make it turn back on is a battery pull but once it starts the same problems. She has the latest ICS update and her phone had been working fine for a couple months but this started happening yesterday. I tried to mess with it and googled it but could not figure out a solution. I did a factory restore, deleted everything on both Storages, left the battery out for a couple hours and the problem still exists.

Any ideas or suggestions? The phone is not rooted or anything everything is stock.

Nophix

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Hardware failure. My first S2 had a button failure as well. Of its all stock, warranty it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

BenjaSands

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Hardware failure. My first S2 had a button failure as well. Of its all stock, warranty it.

This is what I did and we got a new one! Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

This is what I did and we got a new one! Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy