I had tried to update my phone via Kies and the computer blue screened. Now the phone is stuck on the ODIN Mode screen with a picture of my phone on the left, a yellow triangle in the middle, and a computer on the right. Taking the battery out does nothing, restarting does nothing, restarting while holding down the volume buttons does nothing. No matter what, it always comes back to this screen.

When I plug the device into my windows based PC and open ODIN, ODIN does not see my phone. When I plug it into my linux computer and run lsusb, it does not list my phone in the output, so the computer definitely isn't recognizing that my phone is plugged in. A couple of weeks ago, I had this problem while trying to back up the phone, so I'm not sure if it's related to the botched upgrade or not.

Does anyone have any tips or advice here? I'd really love to be able to use my phone again. I am using the cable that came with the phone. I have the same results with other cables, as well....

I'm happy to provide more information if needed. Just tell me what you need to know.
    03-31-2013 10:38 AM