So i guess there's no official Jelly Bean for this phone.

Nevets68

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
As per the subject heading....it's safe to assume that there's no official jelly bean update for this phone. A shame really. I'm not going to try to root/flash a new rom as i : 1. never did it before. 2. xda developers site is confusing (plus the members seem a bit condescending.)

sooner7

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
If XDA's members are what's stopping you, google Rootzwiki. Its members are very helpful. And rooting and flashing the phones is pretty easy with the guides they have there.

I am a bit biased, but flashing your phone can extend that hardware and software usability for YEARS.

mcl5000

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
This thread is one of the reasons that XDA Devs are condescending. [GUIDE] How to Flash Custom Binaries Without Ever Incrementing the Flash Counter!! - xda-developers They put a ton of work into making this easy for you, and don't appreciate when you ask them obvious things instead of searching.

As you can see in that thread, they'll answer questions...just not ones that they answer over and over. Regardless, you shouldn't need to ask any questions. Just read the OP in that thread and get to it.