I recently updated to Jellybean on my AT&T galaxy s2. I now continuously receive the errror prompt "default upload destination is not selected. please select one from the app's settings" Any idea what app this refers to or how to rectify this issue? Thanks for your help!
    06-28-2013 10:21 PM
    I found that on my Galaxy S4 it started to do the same thing. After no luck with Samsung or AT&T, I went to settings, Application Manager, and turned off Send Notifications on the Pogoplug app. I found this by trying each of the apps that could possible do an upload, and one by one discovered it was the Pogoplug app. Yours may be different, but by turning each off, waiting a moment, and if the message re-appears, you know its not the app. The one that is doing it will then stop and you can identify it this way.
    07-01-2013 11:25 PM
    Thank you for the response. I did have the Pogo Plug app and that was also where the issued stemmed from. I like you starting to go through every app one by one until i decided to try this message board. I hoped someone else had encountered and solved this problem. Thankfully you had the solution otherwise i would have investigated each app one by one or if that failed to resolve the problem just reinstall the jellybean operating system. Thanks again!
    07-04-2013 09:58 AM
    Thanks very much same problem same fix.
    08-14-2013 12:32 AM