Hi there,

I am new and made an account really for the purpose of asking this question. The last three Samsung phones I have had seem to have the same problem, after some use they stop getting calls, texts, voicemails, and reject all incoming calls automatically. I have had this phone sent back to the manufacturer, rebooted, the SIM card changed, everything any ATT store can tell me. I have looked all over the internet, and I know I am not the only one. This also seems to happen with Sprint and Verizon, so I doubt it is a AT&T issue.

Is this just an Android platform issue, a Samsung issue, or just my bad luck? I am thinking of switching to iPhone because I NEED a reliable phone, but I like android so much more.
    08-26-2013 10:21 AM
    Does this happen while the phone is in the state immediately after resetting to factory defaults?

Or after you install some apps?

unstall all the malware: any app claiming to be free but showing interweb ads is MALWARE and NOT-free. Either use actual freeware or buy commercial-ware. It is a moral atrocity to seek compensation through "privacy rape" and similarly atrocious to tolerate self-harm as payment.
    08-26-2013 11:11 AM
    No, it happens constantly even after factory resets, and I got it traded in on warranty and it still happens

Posted via Android Central App
    08-26-2013 12:15 PM
    I'm having the same problems. The phone shows that it has reception, but calls go straight to voice mail. Any chance someone found a fix?
    10-23-2013 01:26 PM