06-25-2012 03:18 PM
30 12
tools
    Either the Otterbox Defender or Seidio Convert, haven't decided which one yet.
    06-23-2012 02:24 AM
    I think I am waiting for the convert.
    Looks like a great set up for me.
    Getting the value pack with the Surface holster.

I need the whole package at work, since I am in construction. When I get home and on weekends- out comes the sleek and sexy Surface.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    06-23-2012 09:25 AM
    I should be getting my OB Defender early this week. Had five berries with micro dings. Learned my lesson with letting my phones go commando. The GS3 looks great but your investment in this high-end phone needs protection.
    06-23-2012 09:51 AM
    Skinomi skin, no screen protector. Adds no bulk and is grippy. Screen protector not needed for me with Gorilla. Haven't used one in two years. Never had a scratch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    I think I'm going to try an ultra slim case for two reasons.
    1. Not a huge fan of the color. The Skinomi skin cuts down some of the glossy but odd metallic purpley/blue still looks odd to me.
    2. The biggest reason: Unlike the GS2, Samsung did not slightly indent the camera glass at all. First thing I do with every phone is put the edge of a business card across the camera and make sure it's recessed slightly. This one is flush. So everytime I set the phone down it rests directly on the glass. Also, it gets smudges very soon after cleaning. A case keeps that lens clean for quite awhile.

We'll see how it goes. Elago Slim, here I come.
    06-24-2012 10:05 AM
    Defender, with belt clip, for $34.99 here for pre-order: OtterBox Defender Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 III (Black) at MobileCityOnline.com
    06-25-2012 03:18 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD