Case thread

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I searched but could find no case thread for our phone so here it is
please post all cases you have bought or found for us to see and post links to if you have them so if we would like to buy them we can

Official Samsung Pebble Blue flip case

2012-06-18104846.jpg

2012-06-19085621.jpg

2012-06-19085607.jpg

Bought it Here

overall i am pleased with the quality of the case so far but the real test to see what it is like will come after i receive my phone.

Reactions: DallasFlier

DallasFlier

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
How does that one work? Two questions specifically:

1. When its "closed" is there something that helps keep it closed, rather than just flipping open, like if you turn it upside down?
  2. When open, does the front cover fold a full 180 degrees so it sits behind the back of the phone, or is it more like an open book cover?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
@OP

There will probably be an accessories sub forum created in the coming days when the device is released and accessories hit the shelves. Until then this thread is fine as is and may get moved to that section when it happens.

Paul627g.

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
1. i do not think so because there is no type of catch or magnet
2. yes it does fold 180 degrees onto the back
this case replaces the back cover of the phone so its not bulky but still gives more protection to the phone by covering the screen.
the only problem i see that it might cause is the way i have to take pictures because when folded around back the front cover blocks the camera. ill do a full review once i get my phone......
getting this and other accessories for my phone before i get the phone is making m antsy as hell.

DallasFlier

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
1. i do not think so because there is no type of catch or magnet
2. yes it does fold 180 degrees onto the back
this case replaces the back cover of the phone so its not bulky but still gives more protection to the phone by covering the screen.
the only problem i see that it might cause is the way i have to take pictures because when folded around back the front cover blocks the camera. ill do a full review once i get my phone......
getting this and other accessories for my phone before i get the phone is making m antsy as hell.

Thanks. Your answer to #1 makes me hesitate to spend $60 on one. They should be able to design the hinge(s) so that it "snaps" closed, so no catch or magnet would be necessary. If it has none of the above, with my luck as I dropped it the front cover would fall open before it hit the ground!

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. Your answer to #1 makes me hesitate to spend $60 on one. They should be able to design the hinge(s) so that it "snaps" closed, so no catch or magnet would be necessary. If it has none of the above, with my luck as I dropped it the front cover would fall open before it hit the ground!

i was wary at first of that but i will do some drop tests of a reasonable height to see how the cover protects the screen without a catch, granted i will not do a full on test like the YouTube
video where the iphone and s3 get pretty much destroyed.