jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I will let you know how it is this week!

Need a YouTube video and lots of pics. Once I confirmed that Amazon had credited my gift card, I ordered from the same seller as you. The Defender was supposedly in stock at the time. The estimated delivery is between this Thursday and next Tuesday.

Reactions: cgardnervt

jjb70

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Just got the Rearth Ringke SLIM Lite. But I bought only the back for $13.99 through Amazon.
It is awesome for those who want grip and minimal protection. I also I have the Barely There on the way to compare the two.
But I highly recommend this one for anyone looking. I had the Elago Slim and this one blows it away. Much slimmer and more grippy. If anyone wants my Elago, PM me your address and I'll send it snail mail.

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Try and show me the screen protector please!

Can't wait to see what it is like (the whole case)!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Try and show me the screen protector please!

Can't wait to see what it is like (the whole case)!

I just posted it early this morning. Check it out. I spend a little time on the screen protector because I remembered your post. Can't vouch for the less than professional editing.

Reactions: Yogi217

jjb70

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Just got the Rearth Ringke SLIM Lite. But I bought only the back for $13.99 through Amazon.
It is awesome for those who want grip and minimal protection. I also I have the Barely There on the way to compare the two.
But I highly recommend this one for anyone looking. I had the Elago Slim and this one blows it away. Much slimmer and more grippy. If anyone wants my Elago, PM me your address and I'll send it snail mail.
In case anyone cares, the Rearth is the clear winner if you want an ultra slim low profile case for your GS3.

kicks

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
In case anyone cares, the Rearth is the clear winner if you want an ultra slim low profile case for your GS3.

Does the Rearth still slide into the pocket easily?
I tried the incase silicrylicc case and the trident aegis case and both have issues going into my pockes easily. The trident is also a pain to put back on, so it makes it less convenient to pop out and put in my armband for runs.

I had ordered the elago g5 breath case, but keep hearing a lot of good things about the Rearth.

jjb70

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Fits into the pocket very easily. But it is definitely not easy to remove. It is a super tight fit.

jjb70

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it protrudes very slightly above the surface. Probably the most perfectly fitting case I've ever used on any device.

kicks

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Yes, it protrudes very slightly above the surface. Probably the most perfectly fitting case I've ever used on any device.

I may have missed it, but did you get the matte black or white? If you got the matte black, does it still slide into the pocket well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

heggood

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I may have missed it, but did you get the matte black or white? If you got the matte black, does it still slide into the pocket well.

I believe he was asked that earlier and said yes, I ordered mine last night looking forward to trying it out.

heggood

May 20, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the reply. Would you happen to have a recommendation for a case similar to this one with a kickstand? I'm looking for low profile / slim, better grip, good quality kickstand. So far I'm leaning, "Seidio Active Case (w/ Kickstand)", best price I can find is $34 shipped for the blue one. Would like a better price and / or any recommendation that fits this description. Thanks for any input.

kicks

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
My elago g5 breathe arrived, but I think it's going back. The phone slides up and down slightly while in it and there isn't a barrier between the phone and the case. I'm afraid something will get in between them and gouge the back of the phone.

I know I'm being picky, but the finish isn't perfect on the back and has a slightly rough edge.

a715f702-f057-0c17.jpg

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Sorry but it looks like a golf ball and a bumper case had offspring.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S III Handheld Device

kicks

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Sorry but it looks like a golf ball and a bumper case had offspring.

Heh, that is true. I like it only because it slides into my pocket easily while having some grip

Da New Champ

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Trident Aegis all the way,

trident-aegis-samsung-galaxy-s3-hard-on-silic-sp-blk.jpg

It was either that or the OB commuter, i liked the grip on the back of the Aegis so it wouldnt slide on a surface. I wish the defender outside wasnt rubber because i like to pocket my phone all the time :(.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
The Defender can fit in the pocket of most pants. It will provide much better face first impact protection than the Commuter, Trident or Ballistic Maxx.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
The Defender can fit in the pocket of most pants. It will provide much better face first impact protection than the Commuter, Trident or Ballistic Maxx.

I think his issue may be the fact that it collects a lot of dust! Mines not so bad but it has its days when I hate it! :p Otherwise its very easy to take out and clean.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
The solution to the lint problem is not to put it in your pocket in the first place. I put mine in the holster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL