LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I can't find any case local to me (Atlanta, Kennesaw - GA).

Seriously, I have to order something online? This device is so slippery...

Yeah, no luck locally. No stores in Indy had cases. The ATT store implied they had some, but wouldn't sell till they had units.
I was waiting to see if it shipped on time before I bought an interim case before Otterbox is available.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

jjb70

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
If you're not opposed to skins, Skinomi clear makes the device very grippy. I've used it on the last three phones. Already have mine installed on the GS3 ;)

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
...you know, I have a $10 coupon for Ghost Armor. I might just get that for now.

Did I say this device is slippery? Well, if I didn't, this device is slippery :)

If you're not opposed to skins, Skinomi clear makes the device very grippy. I've used it on the last three phones. Already have mine installed on the GS3 ;)

bagged98

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
i usually rock my phones naked... but this thing is so slippery! any suggestions for a case that dont add bulk to the phone? also i have a spare battery that i swap so hopefully the case will last me pulling it off and on...

bagged98

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I got this case http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1878116

its got some really grippy bumps.. hardly added any bulk.

USB doesnt want to stay plugged in with it though..but i'm going to take an xacto knife to the part of the usb cable's plastic housing to fix that.

Planning to get an otterbox for when i throw the phone in my camelback when riding mountainbikes/motorcycles.

does it seem like it will last pulling it off and on once a day for a battery swap?

sburggsx

May 22, 2012
Visit site
My AT&T store had both the flip case and the other Samsung case on the counter when I picked my phone up. It was the first S3 they had gotten in and were trying to push the cases. I just couldn't swallow the price tag, maybe I'll change my mind. The flip case was cool but I'd probably go for the other one.

bubberman

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
i liked the samsung flip cases they come in yellow pink green blue white violet . but for sum reason they are not avilable in us all the orders i looked are shipping from korea . i ordered yellow one and its being shipped from korea 42 including shipping bit high .

sad part is shipper only ships on 28th for cases except white and blue. amazon also has but even they are shipped from korea