Zagg Screen Protector...

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Nothing but there isn't a defender case out yet! They are taking forever too! Until then I have ordered the commuter case!

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy SIII

What are your feelings about a screen protector now that you have the Defender? With the GG2 and the Defender one, anything more is overkill. The Zagg HD is still a good one for a device that does not have GG2 or the one like the one that comes with the Defender.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I have no screen scratches at all. I am using only the OB Defender protector so far. This morning when I took it off to clean it I still had no scratches. So I am just using OB for now. Its a tight fit so it also may not fit correctly. Something to keep in mind. Also the ZAGG IS and the OB screen protector could also stick together too. Not sure if it will. Now the ZAGG does look nice but for me I'd rather only have one to deal with.

eriksahn

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I have the Zagg Screen Protector and have the Commuter case over it. It's an extreeeeemely tight fit. You have to bend the hell out of the case to get it on or the screen protector will peel off. But it's clear compared to others I've seen and BB did a great job of putting it on

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Capthowdyy

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I got whatever they had at the ATT store when I picked up the phone. Anti glare. Right. What flippin good is anti glare if you can't see the screen outside during the day? Is there a protector that doesn't render the phone useless in sunlight?

Yea I paid the $25 for their screen protector when I got my S3. I can't get a crisp image with that thing on. So I went in to ask for a clear one and all they have is the anti glare that defeats the purpose of the crisp display and down grades it.
Anyone know where I can get a clear (not anti-glare) screen protector for my S3 and not pay a $20 fortune for it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

natefish

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I got the HD version from best buy and honestly, I don't like it, but I wanted a screen protector on my phone. I am waiting till a scratch resistant and anti-glare one comes out, but this will do until then. I don't like the feel of the material that is used on the screen.

I got this one, too, and it's still not perfect, but it is a drastic improvement over the non-HD ones. Overall, I'm happy with it.

baykcd

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
So I was just robbed by BestBuy. 8$ for them to put on my Zagg HD cover! At least I can barely tell it is even on my screen! Pretty crazy, but wow what an improvement over the old one on my old EVO..

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE using Android Central Forums..

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I went with Ghost Armor. Much less sticky than invisishield. Just as strong and super clear. Didn't like the orange peel look from zagg

baykcd

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't mean to sound stupid, but what do ya mean by 'orange peel' look?

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE using Android Central Forums..

spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
Look at a orange and you can see some the small ripples on it that's what some of those screen protectors have on them . Or look at you paint on a car and you see the same thing.

Reactions: baykcd

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma