Hi All,

I know (assume) some people will be receiving their OB Defenders soon.

How does the screen protector look? Does it affect the left and right buttons? Is the screen blurred?

Thank you!
    07-20-2012 12:41 PM
    I will let you know when I open mine later today. The screen on my Playbook is excellent and expect no less from the one for my GS3.
    Yogi217 likes this.
    07-20-2012 01:47 PM
    Please do. I just placed an order for the OB defender with two day shipping. I'll cancel it if the screen protector isn't decent.

If it is nice, I may keep to Maxxx as a backup rather than return it....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    07-20-2012 01:52 PM
    There is a little bit of a rainbow affect but over all I'm fine with it. Just like any screen protector...The naked screen is much better.
    Yogi217 likes this.
    07-20-2012 02:22 PM
    There is a little bit of a rainbow affect but over all I'm fine with it. Just like any screen protector...The naked screen is much better.

The maxx screen protector is really really bad.

I'm assuming since you had a zagg and removed it (as posted to my other Q), then the screen protector on the defender is manageable.

PS: did I mention how bad the bsg maxxx screen protector is?
    07-20-2012 02:33 PM
    The maxx screen protector is really really bad.

I'm assuming since you had a zagg and removed it (as posted to my other Q), then the screen protector on the defender is manageable.

PS: did I mention how bad the bsg maxxx screen protector is?
    Yes! With the screen on I normally don't even notice the rainbow affect. You see it more with the screen off but I am ok with it. It protects my phone and over all I am very happy with the case!
    Yogi217 likes this.
    07-21-2012 09:19 AM
    No rainbow effect. The clarity is awesome. There is absolutely no loss in functionality.
    Yogi217 likes this.
    07-21-2012 09:53 PM
    It seems to fix it self after using it for a few days. I only notice it when i take the case off to clean it and when I first put it back on. Otherwise you never see it. Its a lot like the iPhone rainbow effect.
    Yogi217 likes this.
    07-22-2012 01:01 PM
    Maxx screen protector clarity issue:

Fyi, the focus was set to the screen protector and not the Window pain in the background. It's terrible.

07-23-2012 02:10 PM
    The screen protector is terrible and kills such a beautiful screen.
    I ripped mine off but now the case is squeeking, the top frame is not as rigid once the screen protector is gone.
    Yogi217 likes this.
    07-23-2012 06:30 PM
    The screen protector is terrible and kills such a beautiful screen.
    I ripped mine off but now the case is squeeking, the top frame is not as rigid once the screen protector is gone.
    Those pics are from the ballistic sg maxx case screen protector. Perhaps I'll do a review of that vs the OB defender since my defender came today.

The defender screen protector isn't great either, but is is better.

07-23-2012 07:56 PM
    I posted a review in the AT&T accessories forum. The screen is much clearer than the Maxx screen protector.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S III Handheld Device
    07-23-2012 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD