Anyone have an idea why Seidio would list their Ultimate HD Screen Protector as NOT Compatible with the ATT version of the S3?
    Find it puzzling to say the least. They are supposed to be the same dimensions, right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    07-30-2012 10:08 AM
    Anyone have an idea why Seidio would list their Ultimate HD Screen Protector as NOT Compatible with the ATT version of the S3?
    Find it puzzling to say the least. They are supposed to be the same dimensions, right?

Yes it is! They could be like other companies and changing the cut outs. Some of the first SP didn't cover the full screen and had issues sticking onto the phone. Many companies re-released their SP because of this issue. Now this is just a guess? Or it could just be a typo! Email them and ask. Cant hurt anything. Also report back to us with your findings in case others wonder the same thing!
    LazrRocketArm likes this.
    07-30-2012 10:44 AM

Thank you for pointing this out for us! There was an issue with the Ultimate Screen Guard - Fingerprint Reducing and HD - 2-Pack fitting with the AT&T Version of the Samsung Galaxy S III, but we have corrected this issue and they are now compatible with all versions. The compatibility has been correct on our website.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to PM me! Thanks!
    LazrRocketArm and cgardnervt like this.
    07-30-2012 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD