Incipio Silicrylic case-awesome!

AppleGeek21

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Just got my incipio case in the mail and I have to say I love it. It's nicer than the Commuter in my opinion because it has a rubber back and the buttons are easier to push. I also have the case mate barely there but it wouldn't be fare to review those. My only concern with this case is if the rubber piece on the bottom will become loose over time.

Terminator91

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
How would you say this compares with say the Diztronic case for the galaxy s3? On amazon, the incipio case is nowhere to be found unless you actively type incipio galaxy s3 etc.

Will this case allow for a wet-application protector to not bubble or peel at the sides like the Diztronic does?

Rackness

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I have this case as well and i have to agree it is very nice. I have the pebble blue and the blue of the case compliments the phone perfectly. The incipio design team did a great job. I purchased the incipio along with my s3 and so far so good with the silicone not stretching out. I am very pleased with it.

I have not had any problems but the one thing i wish the case had was more coverage around the camera area if nothing else to soothe my paranoia.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Have this case for my iPad 2. Hasn't gotten a scratch yet. Filed a hundred times in my room. Still good as new. Wanted to get it for my s3 but I needed a case badly and it wasn't available locally. I would also love some pictures though. Which color did you get?

cynbad#AC

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
I have this case as well and i have to agree it is very nice. I have the pebble blue and the blue of the case compliments the phone perfectly. The incipio design team did a great job. I purchased the incipio along with my s3 and so far so good with the silicone not stretching out. I am very pleased with it.

I have not had any problems but the one thing i wish the case had was more coverage around the camera area if nothing else to soothe my paranoia.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
I can't seem to find this case in pebble blue, can you tell me where you found it? Thx!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

KreepyKen

Just a cool guy
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
What's nice about this case is that it works with the Samsung universal car dock. I can just pop the phone in the dock with the case on it, squeeze the dock to secure the phone in it, and plug it in (both power and aux cable).

SimplySweetness

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I've had the Silicrylic cases for a few phones. They were my favorite on my Nexus and now my S3. Only issue I have is, silly me, keeps going back to the white ones (which turn yellow within a month) lol. But, that's to be expected.

THOUGH, I did notice the other day that somehow the silicone interior case was "stabbed" or hit (phone was never dropped, either) by something next to the volume rocker and now my new phone has a nice little slice in it. Makes me want to cry!